Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wearing Enough Cologne Today??

I kept walking around the room early this morning getting an insanely strong whiff of men's cologne...and not the kind that smells good! I kept trying to figure out who the culprit was, but couldn't pin him down. Later (and I mean 3 hours later...when a normal amount of cologne would've worn off a little) I was leaving the library, and began walking behind Ian, who was also walking back to class. Walking behind him, I was almost bowled over by the strength of the aroma. "Ian, are you wearing cologne today?" I asked. "Yep," he replied. "Did you spray it on yourself?" I asked. His answer was, "Well my mom sprayed one squirt on me, but it wasn't enough, so I had to go spray more on after she left the room."

Whew! But I'm thinking this won't happen again...it was so strong that I'm pretty sure he must've used the entire bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment