Saturday, March 19, 2011

"Sensirest Apologies"

Yesterday, I was the Spanish sub at work (like I speak Spanish...). There was one 5th grade class in particular that was TERRIBLE. They spent the entire 33 minutes yelling, arguing, gossiping, making fun of others, and NOT listening to the Spanish sub! There was one student that was slightly more emotional than the rest. When one of the girls made fun of him, he threatened to slap her in the face. I had to get on him about threatening, and he became an emotional basketcase, crying and carrying on like it was the end of the world. I was relieved when they left my room and went to art. Then later in the day, this emotional boy came by the room and dropped off a letter he'd written for me:

"Dear Mrs. Miller,

        I'm sorry for yelling in your class. If everyone would've acted like i did, no work would have gotten done. Please don't take it that bad. I promise I'll be bette next time. Also, I'll try to help the rest of the class to be at a zero and to work. Thank you if you don't hate me, But it's ok if you do.
                                                     Sensirest apologies,
                                                                                Peter
Ps. I'm MEGA sorry!!"


How cute! It made my afternoon. Of course, I stopped by the classroom later in the day to make it known that I don't hate him after just 33 minutes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment