Thursday, March 17, 2011

Top 3 Disgusting Quotes of the Week

Kids are gross. They cough, sneeze, fart, pick their nose, and all kinds of other things. Then they proceed to share all their germy-ness with everyone else...including me. I was coughed on yesterday at point blank range by one of the second graders. When I told him to cover his cough, he replied, "Yeah, sorry...I've been REALLY sick this week." Fantastic...now I know what's in store for me NEXT week. Anyway, since kids are so gross, I thought I'd share the 3 most disgusting quotes from this week.

#3. "Eww! Ian has snot running into his mouth." -Anna

#2. "Mrs. Miller, Neil just picked off my scab." -Zane

#1. My tummy hurts...can I go to the bathroom? I think I have some hard poop in there." -Farah

Sometimes, there are things I'd just rather not know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment