Friday, March 11, 2011

Take Your Husband To Work Day

My husband had the majority of the day off today, and he was out by my work at the end of the day, so he came in for the last 30 minutes of the day! It was so fun to have him see where I work, and meet the kids that he hears so much about every day. The kids were so excited to meet Mr. Miller. A few of the boys came up to him, said "Nice to meet you," and shook his hand. A few of the girls asked if we were married, then picked up each of our hands and made us hold hands with each other. He made one particular little friend right away. Yolanda's misssion in life is to be popular...just ask her and she'll tell you. She's constantly batting her eyes at teachers, telling everyone how pretty or smart they are, and trying to do whatever it takes to make a friend. She instantly clung to Mr. Miller, and wouldn't leave his side until she was called for dismissal. He got a chance to match up the kids with the stories I tell, and I think he enjoyed that too. I loved having him there, and showing off the kids to him, and him to the kids. I think "Take Your Husband To Work Day" should be annual, just like for daughters!

No comments:

Post a Comment