Wednesday, April 25, 2012

some quotes from the week

"You look like a rock star today, Mrs. Miller!"

"One time, a queen bee was in my bed and stingded my foot while I was sleeping. Then a big monster came and kicked it in the face."

"Could you keep it down Mrs. Miller? I'm trying to read the news."

"I wish I had a thorax like an insect."

"I really miss Fred... (her grandma's dog who died about 6 months ago.) Could you teach us a lesson about him?"

"Can we learn about money again today? I got money from the tooth fairy and I gotta learn how to spend it."

"I think instead of going to first grade, I'll stay here with you in kindergarten again next year."

"My tooth hurts when I smack myself in the face."



These are the little things that brighten my day.



No comments:

Post a Comment